The digitisation and decarbonisation megatrends are having a dramatic impact on mobility and logistics. With its new trade fairs, conferences and other events in the field of mobility and logistics, Messe Frankfurt offers a range of exciting platforms that throw a spotlight on these disruptive changes and foster dialogue.
An excellent example is Connected Mobility, a conference taking placing on three continents that brings carmakers, suppliers, first movers in the field of digital business and start-ups together for fruitful dialogue. At the first Hypermotion in November 2017 in Frankfurt, everything revolved around intelligent systems and solutions for transport, logistics and digital infrastructure. With this event, Messe Frankfurt has established the first independent platform focusing on the overarching theme of digital transformation.
At the other end of the spectrum, the Festival of Motoring, a new event concept that takes the place of conventional motor shows, offers action and excitement for motorsport fans at a racetrack in South Africa.
At the heart of the Mobility & Logistics division lies the renowned Automechanika brand. With 16 events worldwide, Automechanika has been an incomparable success story since 1971. Messe Frankfurt is also continuing to expand its portfolio for trucks, bikes and boats. It has established a new trade fair for supply chains and logistics with Scalex in Kenya and South Africa.
Our locations worldwide
- Automotive Engineering Show
- Auto Maintenance & Repair Expo
- Busworld Russia powered by Autotrans
- CAPAS Chengdu
- COMTRANS Commercial Vehicle Show
- Motobike Istanbul
- Motocicleta Argentina
- Futuroad Expo Johannesburg
- KIAE - Kazakhstan International Automotive Expo Supported by Automechanika
- Festival of Motoring Johannesburg
- Connected Mobility
- Future Mobility Converence
- TIAF supported by Automechanika
- India Automotive Forum
- International Moscow Automotive Forum
- Cape Automotive Forum
- Future Mobility Conference
- Materials Handling Middle East
- Materials Handling Saudi Arabia
- RailLog Korea
- Scalex East Africa
- Scalex Johannesburg
- Smart Traffic Middle East
- ZEIT Konferenz Logistik & Mobilität